The Apps Studio is an innovative library of applications which contains more than 40 different protocols for your blot, gel and other bioluminescence samples. The protocols are easily accessible and gathered into four master protocols: DNA/RNA gels, Protein gels, Protein blots, Bioluminescence and others.
The Studio contains the excitation and the emission spectra of the main fluorophores used in advanced molecular biology laboratory for protein detection. It also suggests the best possible system configuration in terms of excitation light source, emission filter and sensitivity level. The Apps Studio ensures reproducibility and one click image acquisition for the best ease of use.
The Apps Studio is combined with our fluorescence spectra viewer. It shows you the full excitation and emission spectra of fluorophores to help in selecting lights and filters for fluorescence. It help you to check the spectral compatibility for many fluorophores and to optimize the imaging settings with a proposed recommendation for each fluorophore.
To view a dye spectra, simply select a fluorophore from one of the list. Its emission and excitation wavelength data will appear in a graphical presentation. Excitation spectra are displayed as dotted lines, while emission spectra are displayed as smooth lines.
The calculated values are based on theoretical calculations and may be different from the actual values when used on a macroscopic fluorescence imaging system.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Cy™ and ECL Plex are trademarks of GE Healthcare. Cy™ dyes are subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare and Carnegie Mellon University, and are made and sold under license from GE Healthcare.
- Alexa Fluor®, BODIPY®, Cascade Blue®, Cascade Yellow™, Coomassie Fluor, Q-dot, SYBR Safe, SYBR Green, SYBR Gold, and SYPRO, Fura Red™, Magnesium Green™, Marina Blue®, MitoTracker®, Oregon Green®, PicoGreen®, Rhodamine Red™, SYBR®, SYTOX®, Texas Red®, TO-PRO®, TOTO®, and YOYO® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
- Gel-Green and Gel-Red are trademarks of Biotium, Inc.
- Dy-Light and Krypton are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Other brands or product names are trademarks of their respective holders.