The PadBox is a slide-out container which can welcome several light sources for excitation in the UV, the blue, the green and the red spectrums. As gel documentation moves from single UV excitation source to a wide variety of lighting options, the PadBox concept meet the need for accommodating into one device several interchangeable light sources. The PadBox can easily integrate one of our Application Pad such as our UV, blue, white light or Spectra pad or your own hardware such as heater, cooler, electrophoresis tank, special light source etc. The Application Pad is automatically recognized by our system and the imaging and software options are adjusted accordingly. We offer a choice of more than 10 different Application Pad for excitation in the UV, the blue, the green and the red spectrums.
Several different Application-Pad can be easily inserted or removed inside the PadBox:
- UV-Pad – 312nm or dual wavelength 312 and 365nm
- Super-Bright-Pad – 312nm or dual wavelength 312 and 365nm
- Sky-Pad: LED blue light transilluminator, 470nm
- White-Light- Pad: white light LED transilluminator
- Spectra-Pad Blue: blue epi-illumination
- Spectra-Pad Green: green epi-illumination
- Spectra-Pad Red: red epi-illumination
- Spectra-Pad RGB: red, green and blue EPI illumination
- Spectra-Pad IR-RG: IR, NIR and green EPI illumination
All Application Pad except Spectra Pad can be used as a standalone illumination device outside the imaging system, with an optional plug adaptor.